What a deal!
From February 21st until the 25th, 2012, many of South Florida animal rescue organizations will be offering low cost spay/neuter surgeries for cats. The fee is $15 and includes:
All cats must be 8 weeks old or older. Open only to residents of Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties. Appointments are recomended.
For more information, please contact the following organizations:
- Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control
- Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League
- Broward County Animal Care and Adoption
- Humane Society of Broward County
- Humane Society of Greater Miami
- Miami-Dade Animal Services
This a great opportunity to help our pets and to reduce pet overpopulation. So let's beat the heat!!!